(Ion balance Sensor, Fan Type Ionizer)
VESSEL’s New SFQ9-E static eraser is equipped with an ultra-small piezo element and a microcomputer control which produces the best performance in its class.
|Ion balance indicator illuminates to inform the operator of any irregularity within the ion balance. A red warning light indicates that maintenance is needed or that it’s time to clean or replace the electrode needle unit.
||AN INDUSTRY FIRST!
Features a high-brightness LED to help you to visually inspect the discharge electrode for any contamination
Other features include:
- Proprietary feedback sensor maintains a highly accurate ion balance of ± 5V or less
- A high-brightness LED to visually inspect discharge electrode for dust or dirt contamination
- Equipped with 2 piezoelectric transformers for high static removal capability even during long-term use
- Low-voltage transformers generate very little ozone (+1.2 sec/-1.6 sec)
- Quiet 49.6dB adjustable fan has 3 speeds speed (low / med / high)
- Equipped with an ion balance indicator that shows when maintenance is required, as well as changes in ion balance
- Output terminal for warning signal
Safety & maintenance Features:
- Uses 24V low-voltage wiring to help p(revent current leaks or negative impact on peripheral components
- LED warning light informs operator needle is dirty and needs to be cleaned or replaced
- Front guard easily open and closes to get access to internal spare parts for maintenance and repairs. Limiter switch turns the power off when opened for additional safety
- Needle electrode unit can be easily removed by one simple “twist” action
- Built-in function for monitoring fan stoppage and high voltage stoppage
- Passed the CE low-voltage order /EMC order. This static ionizer has low noise characteristics and very little impact on other components